Sunday, August 24, 2008

Artificial Lures

Honestly, I prefer fishing to catching- I could spend the whole day fishing without a single fish and be happy. That said, when I'm betting on a horse race, it sure doesn't hurt to win once in a while. I guess catching a few fish might make a great day fishing even better!


I spent the last week fishing with my kids checking out some local ponds in my area. I tested a spinner that caught my eye this summer http://www.joesflies.com/shop/product.php?productid=82&cat=0&page=1 and had amazing results on pickeral, bass, and sunfish in several ponds. It was a lot of fun and made me look like a mighty fisherman in my kid's eyes. It was definitely worth the couple bucks it cost me. Does anyone else have an especially lucky lure they'd like to recommend?


No comments: